A newly built Recanto complex located near Tymienieckiego Street at Milionowa Street, close to the beating heart of Łódź – Śródmieście:
– 7 minutes by tram to the New Center of Łódź https://businessinsider.com.pl/firmy/strategie/nowe-centrum-lodzi-rynek-kobro-wizualizacje/n0nc7q6
– 10 min on foot to Piotrkowska Street
– 10 min on foot to the Cross Point office center http://www.crosspointlodz.pl/
– 15 min on foot to the Textorial Park 1 and 2 office center http://lodz.wyborcza.pl/lodz/7,35136,23224904,oto-textorial-park-ii-poznajcie-wielka-inwestycje-na-ksiezym.html
– 20 min walk to 2 Imagine office centers http://imagineoffices.pl/location/ and Monopolis https://monopolis.lodz.pl/
– Universities / colleges within 15 minutes on foot: Lodz University of Technology (15 min), http://www.wss.lodz.pl/ (2 min), University of Tourism and Hotel Management (3 min), University of Business and Science about Health (10min), National Film School (13 min)
– 5 minutes on foot Biedronka / Lidl
– 3 minutes on foot to the Kilinski Park
On the other side of the street along Tymienieckiego St., the second Manufaktura is created: https://www.wprost.pl/biznes/10190972/lodz-odzyska-fabryke-scheiblera-powstana-tam-mieszkania-biura-i-skwery-miejskie.html
The investment is on the last straight – the buildings are finished from the outside, finishing works inside the buildings and on the patio are currently underway. Expected period of completion of works and occupancy permit in buildings A, B and C is the end of June 2019. Visually, the whole is ideally suited to the industrial style of Łódź with elements of brick and white.
The presented one is located on the 1st floor of the “B” building and will have a view of the developed patio. The Southeast window exhibition will provide interior lighting throughout the day, allowing you to enjoy the morning coffee on the balcony.
A few words about the Recanto complex. It is an intimate investment, created for families and people wanting to combine the proximity of the center with a quiet area near parks (named after W. Reymont, Źródliska or J. Kiliński). It consists of 5 connected buildings forming the shape of an open “O”. The patio inside will be a green zone with a playground and above-ground parking spaces. All buildings will be 6-level, equipped with garages, a lift and cells. The entire complex will be fenced and equipped with a monitoring system.
Price:217 000 PLN + parking ( 18 000 PLN)
For more info please contact:
Greg + 48 514 695 696