For sale a 26 hectare estate in Warmia.
Renovated, historic manor above a pool surrounded by meadows, forests, ponds.
The land estate is located in Warmia in the area covered by environmental protection “Natura 2000”. It covers an area of 26 hectares of land, including:
• brick manor house with a wooden outbuilding, garage.
On the property, in addition to the forest and the orchard, there are two old 350-year-old limes.
Since 2000, the property has been privately owned – it is possible to buy 24 ha of land adjacent to the east, with a residential building for renovation.
A manor with a usable area of 467 m2, after a thorough restoration renovation. Brick building, multi-storey, façade in KEIM technology. Wooden roof covered with ceramic tiles, so-called Dutch, insulated. Wooden and beam ceilings. Foundation and stone-brick walls. Wooden, ceramic floors, floor panels – floor panels. Wooden windows, triple glazed – outer pane safe glass. Wooden doors, external reinforced. Joinery and wooden elements of interior decoration made by Polish Conservatory of Monuments in Gdańsk.
DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES
Basements: old historic, consisting of three rooms, with brick vaults, stone and brick walls, connected by internal stairs with kitchen, also has an external entrance from the orchard side, second contemporary with entrance from the interior – technical room
• built-in wooden veranda with stone stairs – the main entrance to the manor
• kitchen with stairs to the first floor, stove,
• a dining room with a recreation area, a stove and an exit through a porch to the garden,
• a living room with a fireplace,
• 2 bedrooms, each with a tiled stove,
• 2 bathrooms
• technical room,
• a corridor with access to the outside
• 2 bedrooms, one with a balcony, a dressing room and a fireplace,
• a billiard room with a wooden barrel vault, a fireplace and a balcony,
• attic ,
• technical room,
There is a possibility to adapt the attic to another 4 rooms.
• heating – diversified central heating water, stove, fireplace, electric,
• water – from the rural water supply, in addition to 2 wells made by the current owners, as backup water sources.
• power supply – with a cable
• sewage – a household sewage treatment plant based on a 2-chamber tank and settler with drainage.