For sale a 3-room apartment with an area of 66 m2 located in the heart of Krakow’s Podgórze – 3 minutes on foot from the Vistula Boulevards and Father Bernatka footbridge.
It is located on the 1st floor of a stylish tenement house and consists of:
– a spacious living room
– the kitchen
– 2 rooms
– a study with a balcony
– bathrooms with shower
– an adjustable hall with a place for a wardrobe
The apartment is sold, completely renovated. Each meter of the apartment has been practically thought out and designed by an architect.
The building in which the apartment is located is an outbuilding of a stylish tenement house.
The building was BUILT in 2000.
– The apartment is very quiet and intimate
– Due to the large number of windows it is very bright. There are low buildings in front of the windows, which additionally adds light to the apartment.
– The building was built in 2000, it is a new construction technology.
– many green areas nearby: a park, a footbridge by Fr. Bernatka
– Tram stop
– Podgórze Market Square
– Universities, including: Academy of Fine Arts,
– Ghetto Heroes Square
– Restaurants, Shops
– Bednarski Park, Sports Center
If you would like to live in a charming place in the center of Krakow and at the same time among a large amount of greenery – this is the offer for you.