Sol means sun in Spanish. After all, the sun is one of the elements that, in addition to water and wind, sailors love so much. Sol Marina is an offer created for those who are looking for pearls on the investment real estate market, connecting two worlds – the world of sails with the world of luxury.
Sol Marina is being built in a unique location – at the Martwa Wisła waterfront near the Sobieszewo Island. It is one of the most attractive places on the map of Gdańsk, which will steal the hearts of lovers of water sports and nature, as well as amateurs of all metropolitan attractions. It is one of the last such places on the Baltic coast, although at the same time located close to the bustling city center. Finally, Sol Marina is a perfect base for all sailing escapades, getting out to the open sea takes only 20 minutes.
Sol Marina will offer a fully equipped quay with its own captain’s office. There will be many attractions both for lovers of life on the water and on land.
The modern design and architecture of the Sol Marina complex is the result of the work of the LSA, K&M Design and BO Projekt offices. The unique interiors were designed by the Ideograf studio of Paulina Czurak. These creators set themselves the goal – to create a unique place that, on the one hand, will steal the heart of many nature lovers and, on the other hand, will be synonymous with elegance and prestige.
This is how the design of an exclusive complex was created, which will include both apartments and a condo hotel, designed for people who value quality and style. Its simple, geometric shape fits perfectly into the trend of modern construction. In addition to their aesthetic function, large windows will provide excellent sunlight in the hotel rooms, and at the same time guarantee a unique view of the marina, especially in the case of the top floors of the building.
The main assumptions of Condohotel:
Agreement for 15 years
Revenue from accommodation services 50/50
Minimum rent 5% **
Apartment equipment included in the price
The costs of utilities on the operator’s side
Lack of owner’s involvement in operating activities
Owner’s stay 14 days
– As part of the investment, a fully equipped quay will be built. The wide, over 5-meter berths for boats will allow for easy maneuvering;
– The luxurious complex offers several hundred apartments ranging in size from 33 to 132 square meters;
– As part of the exclusive estate, a two-story master’s office with a restaurant, a playroom for children, as well as a banquet and conference room will also be built;
– 10-storey apartment building with a lobby, swimming pool, dry and wet sauna and a gym;
– The location is undoubtedly one of the greatest advantages of the investment – there are many attractions in the immediate vicinity, and the center of Gdańsk is just a few kilometers away!
– 10-story building – 130 hotel rooms – many amenities.
Please contact us!
The above offer is for information purposes and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code, Polish Law