For sale investment offer 2 apartments in Poznań’s Wilda. A district that is extremely charming and full of potential. At the finish of renovation. The property consists of two apartments on the ground floor, which will be rented immediately.
FLAT I – studio
– 21m2 room
– Kitchen in the annex
– Bathroom with toilet 4.6 m2
FLAT II – two-rooms
Area 32.5 m2
– And a room of 18m2
– II room 9.50m2
– Kitchen in the annex
– Bathroom with toilet 3,5m2
– 20m2 basement
Apartments during major renovation, which includes:
– replacement of electrical installations and water and sewage installations,
– replacement of heating installation and radiators,
– putting plasterboard walls on the walls,
– painting walls white,
– location in the whole flat on the floor of floor panels (V fuga),
– bathroom renovation with the establishment of new equipment (shower, washbasin, toilet) and tiles,
– installation of energy-efficient LED lighting in the apartment,
– replacement of wooden windows for PVC windows (studio) and wooden ones of a new generation (two-room)
In the next stage of revitalization of the tenement, the doors will be replaced with anti-burglary (September / October).
All in a bright, neutral, white color that is pleasing to the eye.
A place for kitchenettes to be arranged by the buyer.
Exposition of north-south windows.
Tenement house from the beginning of the 20th century, at the end of general revitalization.
– water and sewer risers,
– heating installation together with a modern central heating system that powers the “municipal capital”,
– electrical installations with security devices,
– external façade and insulation of the building from the north.
At a later stage, the revitalization will cover:
– front elevation according to the recommendations of the conservator,
– roof according to the conservator’s instructions,
– entry gates and cage entrance doors,
– entrance doors to flats will be replaced with modern anti-burglary doors,
100 m from the house there is a tram stop Św. Czeslaw. Lines 2 and 10 and night bus 243 – access to the bus stop takes about 1 minute.
– Poznań Główny Railway Station – about 7 minutes on foot, about 5 minutes by tram,
– University of Economics – about 8 minutes on foot, about 5 minutes by tram,
– Adam Mickiewicz University, Departments: English Studies, Neofilologia – about 5 minutes on foot; Polish and Classical Philology and Law and Administration about 10-15 minutes on foot,
– many popular eating places and restaurants, among others Why Thai Express, Dried Tomatoes, pleasure,
– John Paul II Park, about a 10-minute walk,
– Karol Marcinkowski Park about a 5-minute walk,
– shops: Żabka – about 20 meters, Biedronka – about 2 minutes on foot, Wildecki market about 5 minutes on foot.
– Shopping malls: Avenida – about 7 minutes on foot, about 5 minutes by tram; Old Brewery about 6 minutes on foot.
– Poznań International Fair – about 10 minutes on foot, about 6 minutes by tram.
Payments: 439 000 zlotych
Contact : Michael
+48 798 178 639
* as a real estate agency we charge commission.